Statement regarding the data protection
- Empowered entity (Operator) and contact data
- What the personal date are
- How we use your data
- Expressing the agreement, withdrawal/ appeal rights
- Amending this information regarding the data protection
The protection of private field and the fundamental personal rights of our clients when accessing our web site has a fundamental signification for a reliable use of our offers. If you are accessing https://myjobs.ro/, your personal data are collected and used in a reduced proportion. Through this statement regarding the data protection we want to highlight and to explain our commitment for a safe a reliable handling of this data, about how we use the personal data of our clients. We observe the strictest provisions of the data protection legislation in force. The safety and the confidentiality of your data are very important for us. That is why, as fundamental principle, the information about the clients is neither sold nor leased by HTC Recruitment Services S.R.L. We communicate your personal data only in an economic mandatory situation.
Within this statement regarding the data protection we want to inform you about the management of your data, within https://myjobs.ro/.
Empowered entity (Operator) and contact data
If you have inquiries about the data protection, you want to exercise your rights and claims regarding your personal data, please contact:
HTC Recruitment Services S.R.L.
Str. Nicolae Caranfil, nr. 22, sector 1, Bucharest
TEL: +4 0752 321 111
What are the personal data?
The personal data are those data which can be associated to a person. These comprise for example data such as name, address, email address and telephone number. Besides these there are automatically collected due to technical reasons when visiting our web site other additional data, such as IP address, which your internet service provider assigns to your computer when connecting to internet or other information about the internet page where you accessed our offer or the internet browser you use (technical information). This technical information may represent in isolated individual cases personal data. Usually we use technical information in most of usual cases only if they are necessary from technical reasons for the operation of our web site and its protection against the attacks and abuses as well as pseudonymised or anonymized on statistic purposes.
How we use your data
We use your data only according to the afferent applicable legal provisions and the actual indications regarding the data protection, in order to provide you the requested services. The processing of your data which exceed this frame is performed by us only with your consent or we will use the data only as pseudomysed or anonymised. In the event our company wants to process your personal data on other purposes, than the above indicated, you will be notified requiring expressively your consent regarding the new processing scope. No personal data will be processed on other purposes, just only after getting your consent.
In order to benefit from our services we usually need, as a basic principle, the following data:
- That person name / surname, the name of the company, including the tax number / SRC, registration number to the Trade register as they are available
- Invoicing address
- Delivery address including the details regarding the delivery time, supplying possibilities, physical person who will receive the delivery (if appropriate), etc.
- Telephone number in order to provide the delivery processing as well as and
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Domicile address
- E-mail address
- Application letter (if applicable)
- Education certificates, professional qualifications, graduation qualifications of training and in-service training courses
- Recommendation letters (if applicable)
- Other documents associated with the job application, which you supply within the recruiting process
If you access sites https://myjobs.ro/ there are stores standardly, on the protocol type files content, so-called Logfiles:
- IP address (internet protocol address) of the accessing computer
- Web site from which you visit us (Referrer)
- Our web sites from which you visit us on our side
- Date and duration of the visit
- Browser type and browser settings (e.g.: language)
- Operation system
These are saved data by us for a period of 7 days as a preventive protection technical measure of the systems for data processing against the unauthorized accessing.
We permanently keep updated and continuously tested technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the data safety, especially for the protection of you data during the data transmission and against the third parties acknowledgement.
- Using cookies: On our web site there are used the so-called cookies. Cookies are text files which allow us to configure your visit on our web site in the most comfortable manner. These include for example provisions for replaying our website. These cookies are temporary stored on your computer and sent to the ”session cookies” servers, which are not saved on your disc unit and which are deleted when closing the browser or after a longer inactivity. You can see and delete cookies saved on your computer and to control cookies management at a general level through your internet browser settings. You can obtain more detailed information in this way from the producer of within the help function of your internet browser. Please keep in mind that the functionality of https://myjobs.ro/ may be unavailable or with limited availability, if you do not allow cookies.
- Google Analytics: This web site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses the so-called „Cookies“, text files, which are saved on your computer and which allow an analysis of our web site use. The information generated by the cookie regarding the use of this web site are usually sent to a Google server in USA and saved there. However your IP address is previously shortened by Google on the member states territory of the European Union and in other countries signatory of the Agreement regarding the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is sent to a Google serve in the USA and shortened there. At the request of the operator of this web site Google will use this information in order to assess your use of this site, in order to draft the reports regarding the web site activities and using the internet against the site operator.
- The IP address sent to your browser within Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. You can stop saving cooking through an appropriate setting from your browser. Also you can stop the collecting of data generated by the cookie and referring to the use of the web site (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google through downloading the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=at. And its installation.
Expressing the consent, the withdrawal / appealing rights
You may anytime refuse the use of your data on advertising, market research and opinion survey purposes, or to express the disagreement regarding the future use of your data. You can send the refusal or disagreement through email at the email address: [email protected]. If you receive advertising materials through email from us, you can exercise your right to refuse by clicking on the received link through email and observing the following indications. We kindly ask you to understand that implementing your refusal / withdrawal from our systems will need a certain period of time and you may receive during this period other messages from us. The solving term of your request is 30 calendar days. This period may be extended by 2 months when it is necessary, taking into consideration the complexity and the request number. The company as operator will inform you regarding such an extension, in one month term from receiving the request, presenting the reasons for the delay. As we process your personal data you may have the right to information regarding the purposes of processing, the categories of processed personal data, the recipient of this personal data, the duration of storing, the rights you are entitled to, the origin of the personal data as well as the existence of some automatized methods to take decisions. This notification is free of charge.
You have the right to request the correction of your incorrect or incomplete personal data. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data as long as the data processing is illegally performed and there are no legal obligations from us which shall interfere with a deletion.
You have the right to request the restriction of your personal data processing, wanting to make you aware regarding the fact that using your data exclusively for providing trade operations does not require your additional agreement referring to receiving advertising materials.
You have the right to request the sending of your data, which you provided us as a well-structured, usable and legible format in an automatized manner. You have the right to the transfer of the data, which implies that the personal data are sent by us directly to another operator, as it is possible from technical point of view.
You have the right to file a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30
Sector 1, cod postal 010336, Bucharest, Romania if your rights were breached regarding the data protection.
Amending this information regarding data protection
Wanting to present our clients permanently an attractive offer, we thus adapt continuously to the clients requirements range. For this reason it may become necessary to update this information regarding data protection. That is why we recommend periodically informing regarding the amendments within this site.
Updating status February 2019